With our School Research Lab Setup, we like to give a touch of technology to your fresh creative minds. Give freedom to experiment ideas. Experiments may lead to future products.
CODE Lab is a project and activity based learning, hands‐on learning classes, providing teachers with the necessary tools to implement hands-on project‐based learning of key STEM concept. It allows them to explore, think, build and implement their ideas thus focusing on application of the STEM concepts and themes.
The experiments will be helpful to the students in designing, building, programming and testing a real robot to meet challenges set by the teacher. This program also helps the school in improving the teaching standards to effectively meet the next generation's workforce needs. As this will be inculcated in their curriculum, the process of imparting knowledge and learning will become more relevant to today's times.
CODE Lab can be integrated within the school time table and covers topics in the curriculum as per CBSE, ICSE, and International Baccalaureate and state boards. The CODE lab can help students to enter the next level of education as technology literates and can be easily integrated seamlessly into the school system.
How do we set up:-
• Onetime Cost:--We setup the Robotic Lab in the schools and provide all the robotics kits.
• Runtime Cost:-We setup the Robotic Lab and we can take up the complete responsibility to maintain the entire robotic lab in accordance with the school management
• CODE Lab will be a perfect platform for students as robotics is in the forefront of technology.
• Helps in improving schools digital equity and economic development.
• Suggests new teaching methodologies.
• The lab is an effective medium to pique student's interest in STEM fields.
• Helps in inculcating 'Practical way of learning' which contributes to the enhancement of students thinking process.
• Gives an extra edge for the school to make learning more interesting and fun.
• Helps in implementing advance industry approved hands on expertise.
• Improves schools academic achievements & teaching standards.